Blog Manager | Marketing | Bali | Full Time
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic blog manager to join our marketing team. As the Blog Manager, you will be expected to have a talent in writing as well as good understanding of industry trends.
This is a full-time contract role and you must be based in Bali, Canggu, Berawa (or willing to relocate here). This position will require you to be in the office 5 days per week. The Salary is 8.000.000IDR per month + added benefits.
- Good English writing skills
- Basic understanding of SEO (Image re-sizing for web, alt tags, titles, etc.)
- Extremely well organised and a self-starter
- Highly collaborative
- Understanding of file systems and database management
- Ability to strategically analyze data (Google Search Console, Analytics)
- Understanding of blogging best practices
- Eye for graphic design
- Brainstorm new ideas for articles
- Developing a content strategy and prioritising blog topics
- Managing a blogging calendar (make sure posts go out on schedule)
- Hiring and managing writers
- Search engine optimization
- Format & layout- Readability
- Graphics- Hyperlinks (interlinking articles)
- Proof read
- Managing and researching opportunities for guest posts
- Utalise Pinterest to extend the reach of our blog
- Assist in other members of the team if needed
Nobadaddiction is a Swimwear and Activewear brand founded in 2019.
Our goal is to provide high-end swimwear and activewear to our customers that enable them to perform at their highest level while looking absolutely fabulous.
We aspire to work with ethical manufacturers and use as many recycled fabrics as possible to run a sustainable long-lasting business.
To educate and promote a healthy and active lifestyle is also a core part of our mission.
We plan to allocate a large part of our profits towards causes that give us purpose and motivate us to keep working harder. A couple of those causes are 1. opening sustaining an orphanage in a third world country, 2. Build a school to provide education for less fortunate kids, 3. Support non-profits that help inform the public about the harsh use of plastics and how it's destroying our oceans and sea-life.
Basically what we are trying to say is, that by working with us you are not just working for a salary. You get the chance to work for a greater purpose.