Photographer/Videographer | Media | Bali | Full Time
We are looking for a highly organized and ambitious Photographer/Videographer. We are looking for someone who is hardworking and has a positive attitude with a desire to be creative and collaborative.
The photographer's main job will be to create photographic content and edit it based on our brand's mood-board and guidelines. On daily basis, you will also assist the video editing team by filming workouts for our YouTube channel. Additional tasks such as supporting our newsletter, blog, and social media will also be part of your responsibilities.
Qualified candidates should be well-versed in the fundamentals of good storytelling and an understanding of industry trends. The Photographer needs to have a strong sense of collaboration and problem solving, and a passion for fitness and overall healthy living.
This is a full-time contract role and you must be based in Bali, Canggu area (or willing to relocate here). This position will require you to be in the office 5 days per week. If you believe you would thrive with us, please submit a link to your current portfolio and state your expected monthly salary.
- 1+ years experience in Photography Pre and Post-Production
- Well versed with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Extensive camera knowledge e.g. frame rates, shutter speed, aperture, ISO, light, etc.
- A very good understanding of light and how that affects your photography/videography
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Extremely well organized and a self-starter
- Ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative- Understanding of file systems and database management
- Film workout videos for our YouTube channel on a daily basis
- Edit Thumbnails for the Youtube Channel
- Edit photos sent in from influencers
- Edit old albums from previous shoots
- Do photoshoots with influencers, collaborations, and new product launches, and then edit
- Studio Shoots new product launches, edit, and upload the website
- Help manage and post content to Social Media (Instagram)
- Upload new content to our blog & newsletter
- Update website with new and fresh content
- Provide support to team members where needed
Nobadaddiction is a Swimwear and Activewear brand founded in 2019.
Our goal is to provide high-end swimwear and activewear to our customers that enable them to perform at their highest level while looking absolutely fabulous.
We aspire to work with ethical manufacturers and use as many recycled fabrics as possible to run a sustainable long-lasting business.
To educate and promote a healthy and active lifestyle is also a core part of our mission.
We plan to allocate a large part of our profits towards causes that give us purpose and motivate us to keep working harder. A couple of those causes are 1. opening sustaining an orphanage in a third world country, 2. Build a school to provide education for less fortunate kids, 3. Support non-profits that help inform the public about the harsh use of plastics and how it's destroying our oceans and sea-life.
Basically what we are trying to say is, that by working with us you are not just working for a salary. You get the chance to work for a greater purpose.