Video Editor | Media | Bali | Full Time
We are looking for a highly organized and ambitious Junior/Assistant Video Editor who will support the day-to-day operations of the Post-Production team. We are looking for someone who is hardworking and has a positive attitude with a desire to be creative and collaborative.
The Video Editor will support all editor functions including preparing materials for project edit, exporting, and finishing. In addition, the Assistant Video Editor will be responsible for specific editorial duties including social cutdowns and reformatting, short form editorial content and quick turnaround clips. Qualified candidates should be well-versed in the fundamentals of good storytelling and an understanding of industry trends. The Video Editor needs to have a strong sense for collaboration and problem solving, and a passion for fitness and overall healthy living.
This is a full-time contract role and you must be based in Bali, Canggu area (or willing to relocate here). This position will require you to be in the office 5 days per week. Once the training period is complete we are open for you to work from home or abroad. If you believe you would thrive with us, please submit a link to your current editing reel/website.
- 1+ years experience in Video Post-Production (especially with Final Cut Pro)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Solid understanding of digital media, video technology and post-production workflows
- Extensive knowledge of video codecs, frame rates (H.264, ProRes, etc.)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Extremely well organized and a self-starter
- Ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to astutely communicate solutions and workflows to stakeholders
- Understanding of file systems and database management
- Edit instructional video content (10-60min videos)
- Edit promotional videos for our marketing channels including Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, and email campaigns
- Edit featured brand stories and other narrative content
- Maintain an organized post-production process including asset management, project management, and post-production review
- Upload content to Nobadaddiction.com, YouTube, Instagram and other business platforms.
- Edit photo and video content as needed.
- Provide support to editors where needed.
Nobadaddiction is a Swimwear and Activewear brand founded in 2019.
Our goal is to provide high-end swimwear and activewear to our customers that enable them to perform at their highest level while looking absolutely fabulous.
We aspire to work with ethical manufacturers and use as many recycled fabrics as possible to run a sustainable long-lasting business.
To educate and promote a healthy and active lifestyle is also a core part of our mission.
We plan to allocate a large part of our profits towards causes that give us purpose and motivate us to keep working harder. A couple of those causes are 1. opening sustaining an orphanage in a third world country, 2. Build a school to provide education for less fortunate kids, 3. Support non-profits that help inform the public about the harsh use of plastics and how it's destroying our oceans and sea-life.
Basically what we are trying to say is, that by working with us you are not just working for a salary. You get the chance to work for a greater purpose.