Short Form Video Editor
We are looking for an experienced and creative Short Form Content Video Editor to join our team and help create engaging content for YouTube Shorts, TikTok & Instagram Reels. As the Video Editor, you will be responsible for the entire post-production process of short form videos, from ingesting footage to editing audio/visual elements and outputting the final product. You should have a strong technical background in video editing softwares such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro as well as familiarity with sound design and color grading tools.
The ideal candidate should have excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail so that all projects are delivered on time with the high quality standards. An understanding of digital video trends is essential to ensure that our content is always fresh and up-to-date with current social media trends. Additionally, you should be able to work collaboratively with other members of the team (such as content creators) in order to ideate new ideas and concepts for videos.
- Ingest source materials (audio/visual files) into project timeline
- Edit footage in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high quality standards
- Adjust sound levels within clips for overall sound balance
- Color grade footage using adjustment layers & color correction effects
- Add transitions between clips & apply special effects when necessary
- Export edited video content using proper encoding settings & file formats
- Ensure timely delivery of projects within deadlines
- 2+ years experience working as a video editor in a professional environment
- Expertise in digital video editing software such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems quickly & independently
- Strong attention to detail & proactive attitude towards problem solving
- Understanding of digital video trends & best practices